Lion Group of Companies and Lion Group of Companies’ associates, jointly controlled entities and affiliates (collectively, “Group”) respects the privacy of individuals with regard to personal data. This Personal Data Protection Policy formulated in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (“Act”). For the purpose of this, “Personal Data” shall have the meaning as ascribed to it in the Act. For the purpose of this Personal Data Protection Policy we shall refer to any of the companies within the Group and “you” shall refer to yourself and such other persons or companies represented by you of which
A. NATURE OF PERSONAL DATA
Such Personal Data may be subject to applicable data protection, privacy and other similar laws and may include information concerning name, age, identity card number, passport number, address, gender, date of birth, photograph, children basic details, marital status, occupation, income range, contact information, email address, employer, race, ethnic origin, nationality and information obtained independently by the Group from other lawful sources.
B. PURPOSE OF COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
1. By providing any of your Personal Data to the Group, you hereby agree that the Group shall collect, retain and use the Personal Data for the following purposes:
2. We may either contact you for the purpose as set out in (B) above via telephone calls, emails, short message services or by whatsoever form of available communication.
C. USE AND DISCLOSURE
1. You further agree that the Group may disclose and transfer (whether in Malaysia or abroad) amongst any company within the Group and/or to third parties including but not limited to the Group’s agents, consultants, solicitors, auditors, employers, contractors, sub-contractors, suppliers, partners, joint venture partners, advertisers, purchasers, network operators, associated companies, any relevant authorities, embassies, statutory bodies, regulatory bodies, industry regulators, organisations or any relevant financial institutions, ,professional advisers, any other persons under a duty of confidentiality to the Group or any company within the Group, any of the companies within the Group, actual or proposed assignees or transferees or buyers of any of rights/businesses/assets of the companies within the Group, third party service providers for the Group’s operational, administration and development requirements and to organizations who provide archival, auditing, professional advisory, debt collection, insurance, banking, marketing, advertising, mailhouse, delivery, recruitment, call centre, technology, research, utility and security services to use, disclose, hold, process, retain or transfer such Personal Data for the purposes of (B) above for and on behalf of Group.
2. The Group uses and discloses aggregated non-personally identifying information collected by us as part of the Group’s process of constantly improving our business and/or the Group’s business.
D. IMPACT OF NON PROVISION OF PERSONAL DATA
The failure to supply such Personal Data will:-
We shall keep and process your data in a secure manner. We endeavour, where applicable, to implement the appropriate administrative and security safeguards and procedures in accordance with the applicable laws and regulations to prevent the unauthorized or unlawful processing of your Personal Data and the accidental loss or destruction of, or damage to, your Personal Data.
F. DATA TRANSFER & SHARING
Where we consider it necessary or appropriate for the purposes of data storage or processing or providing any service or product on our behalf to you, we may transfer your Personal Data to another member of our Group or third party service or product providers within or outside the country in which we are established, under conditions of confidentiality and similar levels of security safeguards.
G. YOUR RIGHTS OF ACCESS AND CORRECTION
1. You have the right to request access on payment of a prescribed fee to and correction of information about you held by us and in this respect, you:
2. The department to whom written requests for access to Personal Data or correction and/or deletion of Personal Data or for information regarding policies and procedures and types of Personal Data handled by us is:
|Division:||Antara Steel Mills Sdn Bhd|
|Designation of Contact Person:||HR Manager|
|Contact No. :||+607-2898888|
|Fax No. :||+607-2515175|
|Address:||PLO 277 & 417, Jalan Gangsa Satu, Kawasan Perindustrian Pasir Gudang, 81707 Pasir Gudang, Johor|
1. Personal Data held by the Group will be kept confidential in accordance with this Personal Data Protection Policy pursuant to any applicable law that may from time to time be in force.
2. Any questions, comments, suggestions or information other than Personal Data submitted to us in whatever manner will be deemed voluntarily provided to the Group on a non-confidential and non-proprietary basis.
3. The Group reserves the right to use, reproduce, disclose, transmit, publish, broadcast and/or post elsewhere such information freely as set out in (C) above.
I. PERSONAL DATA GIVEN BY YOU
1. You hereby confirm that you have obtained the consent from the persons or companies represented you for you to provide their respective Personal Data to us.
J. CHANGES TO PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY
1. The Group reserves the right to amend this Personal Data Protection Policy from time to time without prior notice. The Group advises that you check this Personal Data Protection Policy on a regular basis.
Copyright © 2015 Antara Steel Mills Sdn Bhd. All rights reserved.